Do you run events to
- attract new customers?
- launch new products / new services?
- communicate with existing customers?
Running events is highly expensive in terms of both time and money. You need a good Return on Investment to justify the costs.
- If you simply want to build good will, think about corporate entertainment.
- If you just want to inform them – write to them!
- If you want your delegates to do things differently as a result of attending your event – you need to deliver a compelling event that naturally culminates in a Call to Action!
So, how do you get delegates to take the action you are seeking?
Here’s where we can help!
Facilitate an opening ‘Break the Ice’ session, getting delegates to relax, talk and empathise with each other.
Present your ‘message’ in a way that encourages them to think about their ‘situation’ negatively, and your ‘offering’ positively, thus creating an atmosphere of ‘constructive discontent’ in the room.
Facilitate table discussions that allows delegates to talk about the challenges they face and how a ‘solution’ would enable their organisation to be more efficient and effective.